Friday 9 March 2012

Tree Vectors

I have taken the circle idea and started to develop it. I wanted the circles to look more organic. As i started working with the 100 circles i began to realise that it wasn't working. It was way too complicated. It doesn't look clean, it just looks overcomplicated and visually a mess. I saw this problem coming, so i have decided to scrap working with 100 and instead half it down to 50. This doesn't mean i wont use the 100 facts, i may do two boards with 50 facts on. I just dont want it looking like a mess.


Now i have the vector form that i want to use, i can now use it to develop the layout and format the information is going to take. Because i still need to add the text, the simpler the logo the better. I want there to be a balance between both text and image.




Simplified down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment