Friday 9 March 2012

Cleo Tavern - Development

After vectoring everything up, i printed the try's that i did so i could see them all together and then compare them. I think there are a variety of different elements that i like within each, so i've decided to pull them together and then develop them as a whole. I prefer the simple aesthetic, using the square pattern to as a decoration here and there and have the logo across everything. But avoid overlaying the logo and the pattern as it just looks too complicated. 

// ALL ELEMENTS ARE HIGHLIGHTED THAT I LIKE






I decided to take the ones that i liked and sketch them out as well as the processes that i am planning on using to enhance the deliverables. All of this is basic development but it gives me something to work across and develop further. I have also made clear categories, that i think will give an overview of the brand. 



No comments:

Post a Comment