Wednesday 28 March 2012

DC Presentation


I had a really helpful presentation today. I think i have a fairly clear outline of the strucutre of my presentation and the sort of style i want it to be in. 

I have written up my presentation that clearly outlines the design direction, chapters, sections, headings and content:



The general feedback from it was that because im process driven, and i enjoy working with other materials as opposed to paper i should be outlining that with the design of the publication, maybe having tangible substrates within it instead of just creating a box around it. I should also be maybe focusing on an alternative way of delivering it, as opposed to creating a box. So this is what im going to investigate and see what ideas i can come up with.




No comments:

Post a Comment