Thursday 15 March 2012

CRIT

I had a really productive crit today, it was a good chance to talk about the development i had made from last week, and discuss the prospects of each brief that im working on. As im working on 4 it has also given me the chance to outline what i have done, and what i need to do.
I need to do a lot of experimenting and trying on stocks, all the aesthetics for each brief are pretty much there i need to work out how to apply them appropriately and tweak where needed.

The feedback was really productive and the brief that i was struggling with the most was ISTD.
I have the identity for the brief, its now working out how to apply in the most appropriate way. We had a good discussion how i should try and utilize the tree circle design better, as in focus on the one image with rings and then use them highlight the key 6/7 dates, or the top 10. This would then link nicely to the publication that i am producing. This is defiantly something i am going to develop because it has outlined some issues that need fixing. I think with briefs, especially this one, when you spend so much time on it its hard to see that the things you think are obvious, arn't at all and need to be made more obvious.

As for my other briefs, everyone understood where i was going with them, and agreed with my that the production element is now key. So this is where i am going to focus myself. As well as nailing the designs for the overlaying text for the Dylan Thomas brief, as well as nailing the ISTD brief finished.

// NOTES




CRIT BOARDS


No comments:

Post a Comment