Wednesday 15 February 2012

Lulu concept developemnt

I did some initial development of the lulu logo i have created, this is just so i can try and put it into context to see if it works.

I have chosen to use Avant Garde as my font, due to its versatility, clean lines and smooth shape. The weights available will be able to help me create different visual hierarchy which is something i need to utilise to help the key information stand out. I want to keep everything simple as possible and i want to use a style that is versatile enough to use different information displayed in asimilar way, but using the font to help outline the key elements.

// AVANT GARDE




I have chosen the styles that i particularly like. Im still not 100% sure about the logo and i think that it needs tweaking. I think that it looks a little too large and therefore needs to be altered so as to fit with the rest of the Avant garde font. 







No comments:

Post a Comment