Wednesday 29 February 2012

ISTD - IDeas

I have chosen to do the ISTD brief "It happened on this day". This brief was something that interested me last module but it thought it was too big to actually do something good for it. So now i have more time, i want to tackle this brief.

I started coming up with random ideas for the content of this piece. its important to try and get some solid content and something that im interested in otherwise the brief has no solid context. I really dont want to do a generic publication, its something that this brief falls quite nicely into doing and i don't feel that i want to do this.

however, i have been trying to do something that revolves around visual graphics such as info graphics or event promotion.




Going through these ideas the one that caught my attention the most was the idea around Trees. My basic concept at this stage is to use the trees or a tree to try and map out days in the years of its life that have had a dramatic affect on the world. This idea gives me scope to work with info graphics, which i've never done before, as well as work with finishing and process to produce it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment