Wednesday 22 February 2012

Crit Feedback

// today we had the first crit that relates to our briefs, it was a good chance to see what stage everyone was at, and get some valuable input into my briefs. I really needed help with my dylan thomas brief, and lulu brief.

Whilst going through my briefs with everyone Lorenzo suggested that i combine the two small briefs  i have with the fashion student and the photography client, because they just arn't big enough to stand alone and get marked on. So im going to pull them together, because i will be handing voer the fashion student brief back to her so she can now get on, i think i will now act more as a guide then a designer on it. This is good because it allows me to focus on my other more substantial briefs, and really get my teeth into them.

// So with regards to my dylan thomas brief, as a general consensus people thought i needed to include more of his other poems, the ones people dont really know about and treat them as individual artwork. It was also suggested that the work i produce can be used as a bumper pack for people who dont necessarily know him or what he did. So this is where i am going to go from. I think the main problem that i am having with this brief is the fact that it is similar to the poster brief i have already done. However, Lorenzo pointed out that this isn't really a problem because i can do it, but this time better and i have a more solid context surrounding the deliverables. Which has put my mind at ease.

// With the LULU brief, i just need to keep developing and pushing it, experimenting and designing for it. Its important that i start producing this work so that i can really focus on the finish and deliverables.

// I have also started working on my Cleo tavern brief, this is something that i view to be substantial and i need to try and focus on getting the logo and deliverables outlined for it.

I am now going to focus all my time and effort on the Dylan Thomas brief, the lulu brief and Cleo tavern. This is so that i can really focus on getting work produced. I also have the St Martins brief, but we havent heard anything back yet so its been put on the back burner.





[WORK TAKEN]

No comments:

Post a Comment