Friday 24 February 2012

Cleo Tavern - inital ideas

I have been going through my research and logo designs in order to start getting a feel for what i can produce for the cleo tavern brief. I need to create a logo that is versatile and can be applied across a range of very different deliverables and the generic ones too.


// I started categorising themes and ideas from the initial brief, working around spider diagrams to come p with regular themes and ideas that pop up so that i can bring them into my design work. It's important that i encompass the main audience for the brief, and i really want them to drive the concept and designs.



To be honest im not really happy with any of the logos, as im not sure i want to go down the generic look of a tavern but maybe instead do quite a contemporary turn on the idea using old processes to bring around the authentic feel of the brand. I think this is an avenue that i need to spend more time exploring. As it stands i will develop these logos and see how they go, but i feel i need to do more. But i think that these logos can give me something to work with, at least a basis to refer to at any rate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment