Monday 20 February 2012

Evaluation So Far..

I need to do an evaluation of each brief, just to try and get my focus back and what i need to do. I have been working sporadically over my briefs and i feel like i need to reign them back in.

// 1. Yearbook - Got the concept designed, waiting for the information. Need to map out work systems and the grid for the book.

// 2. LuLu Fashion Label - Logo design done. Working on Application across deliverables which are:
- Envelopes
- Stationary
- Stickers
- Packaging - tissue
- Labels
- Invoices

All deliverables focusing on the delivering element of branding to the client.

// 3. Dylan Thomas - Worked out deliverables, but need the crit to try and work the best way to tackle it. At the moment it stands as:
- A promotional stand at Waterstones
- 2 Posters - one for the book, one for the poem
- Re-design book cover
- Re-design audio cd
- Promotional bedding to go alongside poem.

I feel a bit all over with this brief and i need to bounce ideas with everyone

// 4. NHS - I have put together the proposal for the logo and now we are just waiting on the response.

// 5. Fashion Student - Been applying her logo in a range of different ways. Need to explore more soa s to get as much out of the logo as possible.

// 6. Charlotte - Logo design and application onto business cards.

As it stands I have 6 briefs on the go but the substantial ones defiantly need more work. Doing this evaluation I have actually realised where i am going wrong and what i need to do in order to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment