Monday 6 February 2012

Dylan Thomas Brief


\\| Today i have been through the Dylan Thomas play book 'Undermilk Wood, a play for voices'. I particularly love the title and this is something that i want to work from. I think the main aim is going to be working with themes from the book to inform my concepts and design processes considerations.

I have been through each page and highlighted the main description, this is the area i want to focus on and the extracts i am going to use to inform the designs. In total theres 60 quotes from the 'first voice', and from here i need to narrow it down. 

Theres a really specific structure used within plays, and its something i want to incorporate into my designs and ideas somehow. 

\\| I have also thought that with regards to the processes that i want to use 3 different variations of processes across the quotes i decide to use, giving me arrange and different finishes that will apply to all. 

I know it will be type and process based. 

No comments:

Post a Comment