Friday 24 February 2012

Alias Proposal


// I had to work and put together an outlining proposal for the Alias brief. I wanted to create some form of brand guidelines that Poppy could follow so that she could do it herself, as she is focused on creating the designs too. I think its important for me to step back after this stage and let her get on with it, as it is her clothes, her image. 

I spoke with her today and she was really happy about the stuff i have produced, and she really wants to get on with it herself now. I think the main aim for her now is to incorporate the elements i have brought in, and apply them to everything that she needs. We previously went through a list of deliverables that she could use, and i think thats what she is going to apply them too. 

// EXAMPLES OF RANGE






No comments:

Post a Comment