Tuesday 8 May 2012

Photoshoot

Today, both Polly and myself organised a photoshoot. I wanted to do this so that the briefs that i felt were finished were actually completed. And if they wern't then i had enough time to tweak and change things. This was extremely helpful, as i got to see my products properly and what i had created, and generally im very happy. The photoshoot did take a lot longer than i thought it was going to, but that couldnt be helped. But it does mean that when i do another, i now know on average how long it will take.
There were elements already missing from the photoshoot, such as the stationary for Lulu and the packaging for ISTD, but both will be ready for my next one.

Here are some examples of the style of images i was taking. I had already drawn out the style of photos i wanted, so that i wasn't messing around trying to create random shots.






No comments:

Post a Comment