Tuesday 29 May 2012

Brief 8 - Combined Briefs Evaluation


Brief 8 – Combined Small Briefs

These range of small briefs allowed me to explore very different styles of branding, covering a range of different context for them. For example, doing quick day turn around briefs to a full pitch and proposal for a new re-branding. These briefs helped me develop skills in working collaboratively as well as working with different styles of production, mostly working with digital production and not involving processes so much. At the beginning of this module I really wanted to further my skills with working with clients and these three briefs gave me the opportunity to do this, in some very different ways. I think the most exciting part of these briefs was with the St.Martins brief, which allowed me to go speak to the client as well as visit the surroundings, which in turn meant that I could get a better understanding of the design. Although the pitch wasn’t successful, the time working and corresponding with the client was extremely valuable.
I may not have got to produce work for these clients that I would necessarily do, but it taught me a lot about working with clients styles and demands, which will be extremely helpful in the future.



Ougd303 Brief 8

No comments:

Post a Comment