Friday 18 May 2012

Evaluation - branding and dc

As i have been developing this brief, i have begun to realise that it seems to be morphing into a 'sister' brief for my DC. I am using similar information to inform and generate the content, whilst at the same time using it to inform my design practice. Although they are two separate publications, this brief seems to be a more in depth look at the branding world that i am interested in. In both my DC publication and this annual, i have used information for my dissertation which again was informed by my research for DC and vice versa. This coincidence is interesting, because it has made me realise how much i am actually invested in the intricacies of branding. This was completely coincidental, but i am happy that both briefs now seem to be informing one another, and i am really enjoying drawing the parallels between both.

No comments:

Post a Comment