Wednesday 9 May 2012

National geographic

In order to help my idea, i have a few annuals of national geographic at home. I needed to work out the structure of the book, and how i can get my idea to work within it, and it work in an appropriate manner. Although national geographic is about animals and nature it does look at the more obscure elements of nature and what scientists/doctors have done to discover things, which is why i think it will work perfectly for this brief. 
Going through the book allowed me to work out the grid, as well as decipher the fonts used. Which was quite tricky because they use an orray of different fonts as well as having their own 'natgeo' font which was designed for the covers.



Either way, this research will hopefully help me put together a believable mock up.


[font] 

No comments:

Post a Comment