Friday 27 April 2012

New Brief

Since before easter it was really important for me, when i came back to be working on a brief that really summed me up as a designer. I wanted to create a brief that would really display me as a designer and hopefully shed some light on my opinions of design. 
although coming up with a concept is a lot harder than it thought because theres two clear areas that im interested in; branding, processing and type. 
I have come up with a range of ideas that include:
10 commandments of branding
Statement on branding by designers and studios and myself
branding structure

I wanted something to encompass them all. And this is where i was struggling to get my head around. I know that i want to try and create some form of info graphic that encompasses me and branding. I just need to try and give it some center to try and get these three points to revolve around them.  




No comments:

Post a Comment