Monday 23 April 2012

DC TEST



In order to help get my design ideas right, i wanted to get some publications printed so i could test out the quality of the pieces. I think this is important because i know i want to create some wooden wrap around for it, and by creating this it means that i can measure the depth of the piece., As well as work out the quality of the print etc.
I am not sure which printers to go with, i think out of the two i know Lulu and Blurb, Lulu is the cheaper option but i havent heard great things about quality. Apparently black and white is good, but i know my publication will be full colour. So i have created a range of different pages with type and imagery that will hopefully cover the range of colour that i am going to be using.
The process of actually sending it to Lulu is fairly easy, it does a lot for you, and by giving me page restrictions it gives me a format to work to. 







No comments:

Post a Comment