Thursday 19 January 2012

Feedback From Assesment OUGD301


I received my results for my OUGD301 module, which i am extremely happy with. We had a tutorial today in order to help focus us on where we would be going with out FMP. These results were extremely important to me because what i was exploring before christmas would influence the decisions i would make with regards to my design practice, and where i wanted to go in the future. 
Speaking to Fred really helped outline the things that i need to explore further throughout this module, seeing as I'm interested in print i need to explore this more and focus more on the specking elements of it so that i become an expert in the area, and my designs will actually have a functionality to them instead of just being 'pretty'. 
I still need to focus on my processes and applying them appropriately, so i need to use this throughout my briefs, and keep exploring and keeping pushing my skills. they just need to be done with more skill now and have a more constant edge to them. 

I need to keep exploring the possible deliverables for my briefs and keep trying and testing outcomes instead of rushing in straight away. i need to really think about the deliverables so that they truly represent the briefs. As well as making sure i cover a full range. Attention is in the detail, and i need to keep this up throughout this module. 

Fred suggested that now i should try and get briefs that i am interested in the content as well, so that i can talk thoroughly about my briefs with regards to my portfolio. I need to keep organised and on-top of things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment