Tuesday 31 January 2012

DC Presentation


\\|

I have put together my presentation for wednesday morning. This has really helped me outline a clear structure to my DC and i now know exactly what i want to put in it. As well as the people i need to contact in order to better inform my practice. If i get half the references i want then i will be happy, hopefully this will come to fruition, but if not then i have a lot of case studies to do. 

My DC will be broken down into 3 chapters:

// CHAPTER 1
- Branding
including: case studies, about heritage branding, details within branding, and then tips on how to brand

// CHAPTER 2
- Print Processes
including: Old print techniques, new print techniques, case studies on printers, finishes, and tips on specking for print

// CHAPTER 3
- Applied format
including: look book style publication, highlighting favourite work done by artists and studios with evaluations as to the concept and how they have printed their work. 







No comments:

Post a Comment